Yarn Pop provides a secure spot for yarn and notions while you are working on your project. Created with flexibility in mind, there are many ways Yarn Pop can be used while you are working. Below are some tips to give you some ideas.
1. Feed yarn through the grommet(s) and zip up the Yarn Pop to keep things organized while working (great when knitting with two colors at at a time or doing double strand work).
2. With our double grommet bag, you can fit a WIP and your yarn inside, and use the grommets to hold your needles so they stay out of your lace work while in transit.
3. By design, when the zipper is closed, there is still a small opening that yarn can be fed through easily. This is great for those times you want to keep your yarn secure while working on your project, but you’re not using the grommet.
4. With our gadgety Yarn Pop you can have a project in the main compartment, and your mobile device in the interior zipper pocket that provides a second grommet for your headphones. Listen to music, books or knitting patterns while in transit and keep everything secure.
5. Last, but not least, we have added a carabiner to the mix so you can hook your Yarn Pop to anything. Great for those who knit on the go, the carabiners attach to the Yarn Pop zipper using a keyring.